Procuring Documents from Government Offices
For obtaining property related documents or verifying concerned approvals, orders and licenses, one needs to approach various government authorities, such as Offices of District Collector (DC), Tahsildar, Village Panchayath, BDA (BMRDA or concerned development authority), Sub-Registrar, Dist. Registrar, BBMP (or concerned municipal authority) and the list goes on. It is most andous effort for common man to approach so many offices and virtually run from pillar to post to procure or to verify property related documents.
PropSeva extends assistance in procuring any kind of property documents or arrange for verifying requisite approvals, orders and licenses from the above list of Government offices.
‘PropSeva’ can assist in procuring or verifying requisite documents from
- Town Planning authorities and can arrange for Conversation Orders (or any other particular document) from D C’s Office.
- Layout approvals, Release Orders etc., pertaining to land development approvals or issued by Jurisdictional developmental Authorities, Such as BDA, BMRDA, BIAAPA etc.
- Construction permission and Approved Plans issued by BBMP or jurisdictional licensing authority
- Various NOC’s issued by other Government Authorities, such as Pollution Control Board, BWSSB, Airport Authority etc.
- Certified copies of title deeds and Encumbrance Certificates from Sub Registrar’s office
- Khata endorsement, Khata certificate, Khata extracts and latest tax paid receipt etc. from BBMP or concerned civic authority
PropSeva can assist you in procuring any other document/information/notice/license etc. related to properties from various Government offices.